Join the KMGA Today !
- Your first partial year is FREE!
- You can compete regardless of your skill levels using handicap system!
- 12 Tournaments per year with fun formats
- Great opportunity to meet new friends and tee it up
- Player’s ability varies greatly from scratch players to high handicappers
- Low $40 annual fee – 1st partial year waived for new members
- Tournament entry fee $40 for 1 day events; $60 for two day events
- Tournaments include lunch and beer afterwards
- Prizes awarded as Golf Shop credits
- Individual events group players of similar abilities
- Team events with players of different abilities
How Do I Join?
- Contact Dave Nypaver, KMGA Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dave will get you signed up.
- If you do not have a handicap contact the Golf Shop. GHIN handicaps are required to play in our events. The Golf Shop will set you up to establish a handicap via the GHIN system (Annual fee of $37 + tax). A GHIN handicap can be established with as few as 5 rounds of golf.
- This can be done via this website on the webpage labeled “Schedule, Registration, & Results”
- Within this webpage, scroll down to the appropriate event, and click on the link labeled “Registration”. This does required KMGA members to first create a one-time password accomplished by the link shown at the top of that page. This done to limit registration to KMGA members.
- Validation of your registration can be accomplished by clicking on the neighboring link “Registered Players”. This will show all registered players.